Overview of WordPress
Powering more than 24% of the web, WordPress is a popular open source website that is used as a content management system and for blogging. News outlets, music sites and many companies use WordPress as a means of managing their content.
Features on WordPress
With blogging, websites, portfolios, personal blogs, business sites, enterprise websites, applications and custom domains it is easy to see why more and more people are turning toward using WordPress.
Features include the following:
- Being able to publish easily
- Tools for publishing
- Excellent User Settings
- Management of Media
- Fluid Theme Setup
- Plugins Extention
- Comments that are built in
- Multi-language WordPress is available in more than 70 languages
- Easy to install along with upgrades
- Licensed under the GPL which was created to protect user rights
Developer Features include the following:
- Plugin Systems making it possible for individuals to create plugins in order to extend WordPress.
- Theme System Create give individuals the opportunity to create different themes according to their tastes
- Application Framework provides an array of features for individuals
- Users can customise Content
Overview of Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is used as a payment system between individuals who engage in online transactions. Bitcoin is produced by individuals and businesses that run computers in an attempt to use software to solve mathematical problems. Individuals can only buy things electronically from Bitcoin. The main idea behind Bitcoin was to produce money that was transferable electronically with low fees attached to it.
A few WordPress features that can be bought with Bitcoin
- WooCommerce – WordPress plugin
WooCommerce, a eCommerce plugin allows individuals to sell anything that they like. Being integrated into WordPress this application gives individuals, business owners and developers complete control and flexibility to sell anything anywhere. With free shipping, extensive payment options and an array of WordPress themes available WooCommerce won’t let you down. Once individuals have downloaded WooCommerce they are afforded the option to install and activate Bitcoin Payments. Payments in Bitcoin are accepted directly into personal Electrum wallets.
- Currency Converter
This amazing WordPress feature converts amounts between different currencies. As with WooCommerce, this can be bought online with Bitcoin.
- The GoUrl Bitcoin Payment Gateway – a multipurpose WordPress plugin
This plugin allows individuals to accept bitcoin as well as a number of other different currency types such as Dogecoin, Paycoin, Darkcoin, Reddcoin and Potcoin. This can be used for an array of different purposes such as a payment gateway for selling products online.
- Webmaster Spelling Notifications
This plugin gives users the ability to receive and send reports regarding spelling and grammatical errors on their websites.
- Bitcoin Ticker Widget
The Bitcoin Ticker Widget displays and monitors current exchange rates